Guide Number: 120
Flash duration (approx.): Auto - 1/1,000 to 1/30,000 second Manual - 1/1,000 second
Color Temperature: 6,000 degrees K
Weight (without batteries): 14.9 oz. (423 g)
BCPS (Beam Candle Power Seconds): 2,500 (Manual)
1. Manual (M): Provides maximum light output regardless of the flash-to-subject distance.
2. YELLOW: Automatic operating range with Zoom/Bounce head in NORM position: 6-60 feet (1.8 - 18.3 meters).
3. RED: The automatic operating range with head in NORM position : 5-30 feet (1.5 - 9.1 meters).
4. BLUE: Automatic operating range with head in NORM position: 2-15 feet (0.7 - 4.4 meters).
5. PURPLE: Automatic operating range with head in NORM position: 2-11 feet (0.7 - 3.3 meters).
To handle special situation needs, such as fill-in flash, multiple flash set-ups or for freezing high speed action, the Digi-Slave PRO features a variable power system. With this system, you can reduce the light output from full power to 1/2, 1/4 or 16 power by setting the Vari Power Dial in the correspondingly marked position.
Digi-Slave PRO $199.95
1 year limited warranty
1 800 324 7745
Back to Digi-Slave homepage